- Land Size: 1563 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Tandem, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Terracotta Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Heat Pump x2, Under Floor Heating In Kitchen, Laundry, Main Bathroom & Dining Room)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Water Filter, Heat Pump x3, Nite Store, Bathroom Heaters x2, Heated Towel Rail x2, Mahogany Wardrobe In Main Bedroom, Auto Garage Door Opener + 2 Remotes, Spa Pool
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Pantry
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Conservatory / Sunroom x2, Utility Room)
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 1x Standard Rose, 1x Dogwood In Backyard
About this listing
This magnificent residence is beautifully nestled in a park-like setting on a large parcel of land, creating an oasis of calm.
Timeless elegance prevails throughout the home. The generous proportions, comfort, and quality will appeal to families and to professional couples that enjoy space and entertaining.
The established trees, glorious gardens, and private outdoor living areas ensure peace and tranquillity for body and soul.
This property provides an opportunity for discerning buyers to own one of the finest examples of early Timaru architecture centrally situated in 'prime real estate Park Lane'.
Phone Ann now to view.
Please be aware the floor and land area information was sourced from RPNZ/Property Guru and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.